Friday, February 24, 2012

SOTD: By Surprise - Gemini Club and Ben Adams Bandila Interview

Happy Friday everyone! :)





I love this song, my new LSS. Fresh new single and I raped the replay button of this song! Song of the weekend, rather. :D

I was busy with work and there's an opportunity coming my way. I still have to decide what to do or should I push through it.

What also made my day is my love Ben Adams of A1 is here in the Philippines. A1 will be having a concert tomorrow at the big dome with Blue and 98degrees titled: Greatest Hits. I feel so old now. Sadly, I just knew it, last Wednesday. And he also went here in Cebu (asadhasljfhalsfa y u no?!) to do charity work. (awww.. sweet right?) Whew! That was closed! Chos! Sayang!

So I watched his interview with Boy Abunda last night at Bandila. Damn! he's still a cutie... the feeling that I had when I was in grade school came back and I was like ♥__♥ heart's eyes! :) and hey! I even tweeted about it. ;)

Lip biting? Melts. Where can I buy the magazine where he's on a cover?

Alright. BRB, dyiiinngg! #chosera!

P.S. Looking forward for articles about what happened to their concert and of course videos and photos! :)

Have a great weekend everyone! ♥♥♥
Follow me on twitter and tumblr.

7 comments:

  1. sweeet blog, ur beautiful :D enjoy my blog! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAA! I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH THIS! I was like head-over-sneakers for Ben since grade school and now that he's older, HE IS SO MUCH MORE GORGEOUS with a capital G! whaaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tagged you!!
    http://lightbubblepop.blogspot.com/2012/02/im-tagged-by-toffinshan-thanks-lot-sis.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)