Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ocean and Clouds

Yay! Long weekend is coming :) Perfect timing to accept the invitation for a Christening. I travel most of the time alone, but this time is different because I'm going to visit my hometown with le boyfie. Yay! :) Photos soon of course.

Before that, I would like to share my photos last May (summertime) when I traveled alone going back to Cebu. I know its super, super, late, post. Forgive me naman. :)

I like how this photo turned out cool when it was really, really, hot! Sun rays behind me love how it reflected on lens of my camera inside the bus. (yes, in bus!)


It was a beautiful day, I love the scenery and the wind breeze, but nobody can take photo of me. So, here's another self-portrait while walking. (yes, while walking) :D


Buddies with me: gym bag can also be used as travel bag because I like my shoes and slippers separated from my clothes and also to discipline myself not to bring too many clothes for a short vacation. HAHA! :)



I was bored to death and decided to go out of my tourist deck and stay away from AC to catch up some fresh air. Wow, lovely view! uploaded on my flickr.


So, I tried to edit the photo and put a typo on it. Blah blah blah! Tumblr, pinterest, piccsy peg! :)


I love clouds, I think most of my photos here in my blog are clouds? eh? Hahaha! So, fluffy! :3  ( insert small tiny voice)


Of course, another typo thing on it plus color grading. Typos were inspired by some photos on tumblr.*


Okay so when you saw this bridge, you're now in Cebu! Mactan new bridge. Love this shot, I took this while inside the tourist deck. Good thing there's no reflection of me through glass.


The first Mactan bridge. Bow. :)



That's all! :) 
Hoping for a great, great weather for the long weekend! :) 

Have a great day everyone! ♥


24 comments:

  1. *le boyfie- =))) lol dami ko tawa. have a nice weekend. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely photos thanks for sharing. what magnificent skies! and i see that fitness first backpack! i go to that gym!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures xx


    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx fr your sweet comment.
    love the photos.. esp the "maybe one day" one..
    following you too..
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur shots are all lovely!!!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a steady hand ! cool shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi gorgeous! Thank you for your sweet comment :) I love these images!!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these pics!!

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! amazing <3 love it :)

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures. You look really nice. (:

    Love
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is there not to love about clouds? The sky is just so pretty and with the clouds it's even better. So simple, yet timeless. I myself also take too many pictures of the sky haha.

    Love your shots!
    Followed you, hope you can visit mine as well ^_^

    Love, Sally
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful photos <33

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved the shots!

    so peaceful .. hope you enjoyed your time

    averyrandomurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. such gorgeous pics!!:) would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know dear:))

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful pictures.*_*
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Breath taking photos! Love it so much :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great photos!

    I hope you will visit my blog:

    http://perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/

    and maybe follow if U like

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those clouds pictures, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your blog so much! and your Halloween's post is so funny! I'm following you right now! I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you like this! kiss from:

    http://luxuryterno.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. My sweetheart,

    Thx so much for your lovely visit and your friendship.
    Gladly follow you back.


    Hope to see you soon,

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of these are beautiful! I like your sunglasses, too!

    =)

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangley1

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)