Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Party ala Amazing Race

I never experienced having intimate dinner party with the colleagues. Bosses are really into adventure, travel and sporty stuffs. Last year we had our Beach Christmas Party this year we had our Bantayan Island, get-away and this year is another additional experience of "muscles pain" after activities.

We celebrated our Christmas gathering at Papa Kit's Marina and Fishing Lagoon in Liloan, Cebu. Great venue for adventurers on the go!

We were blessed by a beautiful weather few days after Typhoon Pablo, hit Cebu.



Cym's ride and nature. 


Texting our le boyfriends.


 Wew! I didn't know they have swimming pool. But we have no plans of swimming anyway.


Ouch! Mr. Sun :D


Mark and George


Maricor, Cymmie and Peanut


First activity, Zipline!



Smile of scared.



After our zipline experienced, we started our amazing race, Team Black, Team Green (obviously I'm part of) and Team White the winner team! Kayaking was part of the race. 


And no photos for the rest of the tasks because we were all busy running, walking, catching our breath while doing our activity. At the end of the day, This beautiful view (no filter of course) was amazing!



So how was your Christmas party? :) 

Have a great week everyone! 



10 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful place! I've always wanted to go zip lining as well, looks like you had a lot of fun! Following :)

    Summer x

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas !

    cool photo shot's !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang saya naman.. wala pa kami xmas party eh,,hay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those were amazing photos. And Jewel you are very beautiful. Are you available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo beautiful pictures!!!

    Lots of Love,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! nice trip...cool talaga mag zip line....merry christmas dear! A new follower...:0


    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog. And I think your photos are cool. :) New follower here from Manila! :D


    xoxo
    EVA
    Whatever Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, the place looks amazing.
    Want to follow each other?
    likewhatyouwearing.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! This looks like you had a great time.

    I hope you had a happy Christmas!

    xoxo

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangley1

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)