Monday, October 19, 2015

Be Creative at Yexel's Toy Museum

Meet my squad!
I was so excited to travel with my sister, brother-in-law and my niece, Shanna! We went to Manila for a short trip to visit Mom and to catch up with our friends, but our ultimate goal is to visit Yexel's Toy Museum for Shanna because of Minions. :D

Early flight!



We went to Manila Ocean Park early in the morning for less number of visitors and we can go home early to avoid the traffic. Entrance fee is PHP250. 


with Mommy



Minions class picture!




Achieved!! 




My sister Precious, Shanna and JC






"Don't play Game of Thrones me."


Invading his closet.


Having fun in his room! HAHA :D 


The toy museum is not that big, but as long as you have a lot of imaginations and creativity to pose and take photos inside you will have fun especially with your family.




Most of the photos from my brother-in-law JC Guiam

Check their page: 

PS: 

Please vote for my blog:

Here's how to vote:
1. Go to: bloggys.ph/section-2/
2. Look for jewelclicks.com
3. Tick the box
4. Fill up the form with your name, email and mobile #
5. Click Voting via Facebook

Have a great week everyone!
xx

IG and Twitter: @jewelclicks 

12 comments:

  1. This looks incredible
    I need to visit it once I landed on Manila soon :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad u enjoyed the lovely place! :) will fgo there on the 27th!

    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Lalo na yung nakaupside down and also the first one yung star wars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool place! <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! So special! Loving the photos!!

    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the museum belongs to Yexel Sebastian? Impressive collection of Iron Man (men). :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Murag wala pa tong chipmunks pag.anha namo. Very nice. 😄 - Mrs. Joemark

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been telling my mom for like 20 times already about this museum. I really want to go and hopefully we could this coming Saturday. :))

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this Toy Museum! I love the exhibit with the Minions, gorge. Looks like Shanna really enjoyed the stay there, she is adorable!

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also want to go here. This is so cool. Bucket List. :)

    www.ajeinomoto.com | Spices & Everything Nice

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)