Wednesday, November 11, 2015

#Bloggys2015 - Philippine Blogging Awards Gala Night



FINALLY! The finalists for the #BloggysPH - Philippine Blogging Awards 2015 officially announced the finalists.

I blogged about this during the Voting Stage

I would like to say THANK YOU to all of my friends who voted my blog.

I would like share that my blog www.jewelclicks.com (yes, this blog!) is one of the finalists for Photo Blog Category! I screamed and jumped for joy when I made it into the final list! Wait, let me get a tissue, I am so emotional right now. 



Philippine Blogging Awards Gala Night will be held at
SMX Convention Center, SM Aura, Taguig on November 21

You can witness prestigious awarding ceremony of the best Filipino in the Philippines from Luzon to Mindanao. 

Get tickets just registered www.bloggys.ph

So happy to be part of this awarding ceremony. 

Have a great day everyone! 
wish me luck! xx

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh soooo happy for you Jewel!!!! Congratulations!!! Certified award-winning blogger na gyud ka!!! :)

    xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janine! :) thank you for nominating my blog and voted. Miss you, hope to catch up with you soon! Good luck on your BCBA 2015 awards! :)

      Delete
  2. maka inspire mo blog ay:) congrats!!

    www.theco-sins.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)