Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Dress by Light In The Box



I went to Taiwan last month and I've seen cherry blossoms started blooming. It was the almost end of the winter season and spring/summer has begun. That's why I was happy to experience the cold weather in Hong Kong few weeks before my Taiwan trip. You can watch my VLOG here.

I don't have an idea what to pack and wear for the trip, so I checked the weather forecast and that was sunny weather and with rain shower. To make sure that I won't be overdressed, I visited www.lightinthebox.com online shop and browsed dresses that could fit with the weather. My coat and the dress I wore during my autumn trip in Kyoto (post here) were also bought from Light in the Box last year.




I choose this little black dress which is perfect for chilly weather forecast with lace details at the bottom. I paired it with my comfy walking shoes and printed socks to break give a little highlight of my outfit.


My trip in Taiwan has been just short, I challenged myself to pack smart with no check in luggage and only hand carry. Guess what? I made it! Finally, I can say that I know how to pack now than before. ( Related posts here)



Details
Dress: Light in the Box | Shoes: Palladium Boots




A post shared by Jewel Delgado 📸 (@jewelclicks) on

I can't wait to share you my travel diary from my Taiwan trip soon. Catch you guys, later! :) 

PS:

OH! Summer has officially started so I also ordered Bikinis 


A post shared by Jewel Delgado 📸 (@jewelclicks) on

and this Make-Up for only less than $5 USD!



Visit lightinthebox.com to see their awesome items for sale! 
You will receive the items only less than 2 weeks.

Have a great day everyone!
xx

IG / Twitter: @jewelclicks 


17 comments:

  1. Ito yung mga outfit mong peg ko. Love the dress and sneakers combo Jewel! Pak na pak!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I slightly prepared for this one! :D hahahaha Thanks, Anne!

      Delete
  2. your dress very glam, also love that palette
    see my new post here
    Collistar makeup 2017
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be waiting for more details of your Taiwan trip!

    Xeph | engineerxeph.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwapaha jud oy! Ganahan kog ingon ana nga style sa dress pero for sure dili mubagay nako! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grabe sya. Mubagay man gud nimo. Thanks, Janine! :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. Very cool look! I especially love your boots :)

    Alyssa // STYLE VANITY // INSTAGRAM ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how versatile that dress is. You can wear it visiting places in the morning and even for formal dinner! Just add a few accessories and of course, use that gorgeous makeup palette.

    You can never go wrong with black. Especially with an LBD. :)

    Taiwan is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this black dress with the lace trimmings, looks really good on you. It's nice that you paired it with boots, makes it more casual, comfy and chic.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)